Pages

Search Me

Sunday 25 October 2009

Dreams and other stuff

Last night I dreamt that I was living in a very tall house with windows and I had to escape from something. I don't know what it was. My family advised me that I should just fly away. According to my dad if I jumped out of the highest window I would be able to fly. I maintained that this would probably result in instant death. In my dream there was also a guy around who was a family friend. My dad asked me if I was going to break up with him and I asked how I was suppose to break up with him since I'm not going out with him anyway. My dad said 'Why don't you go out with him? Don't you like him?', at which point I I started crying and said 'I want Richard back'.

Then I woke up.

I also received a box in the post yesterday. I'd posted a bunch of things to myself from Edinburgh, when I moved out of Topher's flat. It's full of momentos from our relationship - photographs and toys he'd bought me and stuff. I opened it earlier today and it's still sitting here. I don't know what to do with it and can't really bear thinking about it right now.

All in all, a pretty emotional kind of day

2 comments:

dantesnose said...

Wow - sounds confusing;)

But you should read the Decameron for lots of earthy raunchiness.. or is that earthy raunchiness?

In fact - as I have it too - then we can pick the same story (there are 100) to read at the same time, and compare notes. Like a kind of transoceanic ALG without the tedious people X

Pseudoangela said...

Sound's awesome. Let's do it