Pages

Search Me

Wednesday 29 April 2009

I would rather...

Today is a glorious day. I left my bike in town last night so I walked in along Iffley road with the sun on my back.

I am in the English Faculty Library now, reading Foucault's 'Preface to Transgression.'

I would rather be naked in the sea.

Yesterday I made a list of scientists and philosophers who are sexy. Richard Feynman tops that list. Derrida and Barthes run closely second. They are all fairly good looking chaps (Feynman especially, in my opinion) - but being super intelligent helps. It's not that I'm trying to be a snob - but I would find it very difficult to be attracted to someone who I didn't find intelligent.

It's a shame that all three of them are well past their use-by date, so to speak. Maybe I will run into them in another life.

2 comments:

...and Enide said...

What happened to you and Augustine?

Pseudoangela said...

We're in an open relationship.