Pages

Search Me

Saturday 15 November 2008

Away with me

Right now I am in the Bodleian library trying to churn up some kind of outline for my C essay, so I can give it into Sally for some feedback. This will be good, obviously - except the catch that I have to come up with the thing first. Hahaha... There's so many ideas, and I've done a lot of reading. I'm just evading actually trying to put them together in a coherent way. Bold headings 'femininity,' 'laughter,' 'literature as recreation,' etc. are running loose and refusing to stay where I put them.

So I turn on my Google Reader and look at some blogs instead. One blogger blogged (yesterday) about how it's Friday and a good day and she is joyful because she is going to go and finish a photoshoot.

I am green with envy.

So who thinks I should throw my notes down the drain and run away with the circus, mmm? Or just run home to Toronto, and spend all my time on frivolous pretty things?

I stopped and picked up some golden ginko leaves from just outside Keble. There's a tremendous amount of beauty everywhere in Oxford. I just wish I had time to appreciate and document it all properly...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Circus ;)