Pages

Search Me

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Little black dress

I found this dress on Etsy (from a vintage seller based in Sacramento) while I was at work last night.

I was initially really tempted to just buy it right away, but now I am having second thoughts (mostly after Toph said he didn't like it). On seeing it again the lapels do look a bit big. Is it far to 80s? These are things that are a bit difficult to decide unless I get to try it on. I was thinking of wearing it with with some nice fishnet stockings and a little black hat. I think it might have potential.

So, what do you think? Should I go for it? Was I really just so tempted to buy it because I was at work and desperate for distraction? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of it. Of course it could get sold before I even decide - then it wouldn't be a problem any more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic with fishnet stockings and a hat. If you like it a lot, just buy it, and wear it on occasions when Topher isn't there.

Pseudoangela said...

Oops! It sold before I could really make up my mind. I guess it wasn't meant to be :)