Pages

Search Me

Thursday 23 February 2017

Serendipitously

I got really upset today seeing my friends on facebook berating someone, and also the general casual misogyny is something that just fills up slowly until it eventually overflows.

And then Roo messaged me, out of the blue, because I had been in a dream of his. Apparently his flight was rerouted and I was there in the waiting lounge. He can't remember how the dream ended.

I can't help but feel this is somewhat of a godsend. One of the earliest really truly good people in my life, just popping in to say hello, and remind me that people are good.

I thank whatever providence brought this about (and brought him into my life in the very first instance).

On the forefront of my mind today:

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy.

O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in dying that we are born again to eternal life.






... so please be kind if i'm a mess

0 comments: