Pages

Search Me

Saturday 18 February 2017

At about one month or so in

When I wake up in the morning sometimes I'm just like... why are my feet so sore? Oh. Because I practiced 3 hours yesterday.

I started popping classes lately and am carrying on with waacking. It's given me ridiculously well defined back/shoulder/arm muscles. Even my teacher is a little incredulous that I don't go to the gym any more. If only my abs would do the same (#nodice).

Everything is a constant struggle. Actually there are days when I feel measurable progress. But the rest of the time is pretty much a constant struggle.

I have trouble explaining to people what I'm doing sometimes.

On other fronts I feel I can always do more and do better (like update my vintage business) but then so much of the time all I can manage is vegetate. I'm not sure if I'm slacking or if I'm just exhausted.

Still, I think overall it's a forward progression, so I won't ask for more than that. 

0 comments: