Pages

Search Me

Friday 24 September 2010

Today I am thinking about...

My old flat in Edinburgh, on Marchmont crescent, with the charity shop & the co-op at the end of the street. We lived there, four of us girls.

One of my flatmates was a Spanish girl named Natalia. One night I was going out to a club night (DJ Rob da Bank @ Cabaret Voltaire, via Trouble).

I was stuck for something to wear and went to Natalia and asked if I could borrow a short skirt. She pulled out a black skirt and handed it to me. I held it up against myself and exclaimed 'Natalia! This is REALLY short!' She shrugged and said 'You asked me for a short skirt...!'

It was indeed a very short skirt. I'm not sure I've ever worn anything so short ever again. Good times. (For anyone living in Edinburgh, I do heartily recommend Trouble events. Keep an eye out for Ratty B - my favourite MC.)

0 comments: