Pages

Search Me

Sunday 5 April 2009

Ticking off the list

When I was busy I had these plans of what I would do when I have time - but take away the deadline and all of a sudden I feel as though I've lost my momentum.

I find myself sitting at the kitchen table, with lots of things I could do, but nothing seems to urgently need doing. So I continue to sit there. Eventually I feel as though something is missing and it makes me unhappy.

At times like this I need to give myself a swift kick up the backside and pull myself together.

So one of the things I had wanted to do while I was busy (ever since the debate concerning 'dick jokes' on my blog) is to put up a new blog banner. I'm really no great shakes at graphic design, so I tend to stick to things that are quite basic. I changed my tag-line, for the first time ever. As much as I loved 'The Pseudopod - my foot', I thought the new tag-line may give unsuspecting medievalists (hello? is that you?) fair warning re: possibiliy of encountering dick jokes on my blog.

So, here it is. What do you think?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I like!

Pseudoangela said...

One person likes it! That's it. It stays.