Pages

Search Me

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Stupor

So 12 hours was simply too optimistic of an estimate. On Sunday night I was writing till 5 am, in bed at 6 am, and up again at 8 am. I handed in at 11, and spent the rest of the day enjoying myself (albeit in a kind of stupor). I did try to sleep but my body-clock wouldn't let me ('What? It's DAY time. DAY. Shouldn't you be working or something?'). I went and did the rounds at charity shops in town instead. Good haul too.

Now it's back to the grind. I've got the Chaucer paper due on Thursday. But this one is much more under control and I like what I've done. It won't be so well rounded and widely researched as my paper from Michaelmas Term, because there just isn't time, but at least I have an ARGUMENT!

Yes.

2 comments:

...and Enide said...

I'm jealous of both your charity-shop haul and your progress on your paper.

Pseudoangela said...

Hahaha. Don't worry. I only said I had AN argument. I didn't say that I had a GOOD argument.

You should be jealous of my charity shop haul though. I bought a denim dress that fits me like a glove and looks like I should be going to a Bon Jovi concert.