Pages

Search Me

Sunday 15 February 2009

Robots, Roses, & other things...

Today I seem to have left my brain somewhere. I worked for a while on my digitisation paper, and this is what I eventually came up with:


On the plus side, I've finally gotten around to getting a new bag. Dan James and I went to the covered market and I picked up this exceedingly expensive shoulder bag. I think it's worth it because I finally have a bag I like, and it'll last me (hopefully!) a good long time.



After I got my bag, Dan and I went to St. Mary's to have a cup of tea. We drank really good whole leaf Darjeeling, and ate carrot cake (or rather, he had carrot cake and I had brown bread with butter). On our way out I noticed two bracelets which had obviously been lost , and were hung up on the wrought iron gates waiting for collection. I immediately gave them a good home (with me).


Then I went back to work and unfortunately missed Hall because I forgot that dinner is at half-six rather than seven on a Saturday. I had to go to Wok & Roll for takeaway instead. Their Chinese cooking is really most peculiar. After finishing my dinner in the MCR I worked some more at the Keble library (straying yet further from my topic, no doubt), then came back home at around 10. I found a massive paper box waiting for me in my room. It contained a card, and:

... which made me cry.

0 comments: