Pages

Search Me

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Cured...

Today I woke up feeling like it's going to be a non-starter day. It was not a cold morning but I felt cold. I had no energy. Breakfast didn't make it any better. I ate but did not feel full. A muscle going from the back of my neck to the base of my head kept twitching painfully. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

I made it through most of my day and ended up at 2 pm in the Upper Reading Room of the Bodleian Library as usual. I pretended to work but in reality this one muscle was still throbbing and all I wanted to do was go home and lie down.

But there is so much work to be done.

You know that I don't spend all my time in the Bod working. I couldn't. I did my usual thing and switched on my Google Reader and through Design Sponge I came across the most beautifully filmed video.

It made me feel so much better. I'd like to share it with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. I too have a sore neck, from not warming up properly at the wall on sunday night.
My apologies if I am transmitting.

Pseudoangela said...

That's ok. Did the video make you feel better?

I woke up this morning and felt fine. I hope you're feeling better too.