Pages

Search Me

Saturday 22 December 2007

New Beginnings at the End of a Year

I've never really quite seen the point of celebrating new year. I've only done it once, in the typical way, counting down and everything, at this swing dance event in Toronto. It felt a bit silly, to be honest.

Now here we are again, with 2007 winding to a close. The old msn blog was getting difficult to maintain because the mechanism for updating seems to have gotten worse and worse with each update (this should sound familiar to anyone on vista). I've been meaning to make a change, for a long time now. But I felt like I should finish blogging about what I started there - the record of my trip to Eastern Europe was still incomplete.

Still, sometimes the time is ripe even when it's not right. Today seemed like as good of a day as any to start my new blog (it's a Saturday, and Saturdays are slow days at work). So here I am, and welcome.

0 comments: