Pages

Search Me

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Progress Report

Last weekend we had our workshop with Nathan. It all worked out really good and I feel quite... accomplished? One of my goals was to run 3 workshops this year and I managed two of them, which is not too bad. I'm also pleased with how low-key and low-stress it was in the end. I feel like the right people joined for the right reasons and did things that worked for them - so I managed the workshops and Naughty Swing did the party and we collaborated on the competition. The Back Beaters were great and the performance was stunning. Sometimes I feel like maybe I should be more ambitious. Maybe I should perform with the next visiting teacher? I don't know. It's an idea.

I also signed up for Welbourne Jazz Camp and it's so expensive! I hope that it'll end up being a good experience... 

0 comments: