Pages

Search Me

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Think of flying


Via Utata

Just now, it's 9:15 p.m. and I am in the Keble library. I think I will be here till 11 at least. These days I wake up in the morning and immediately think of how much I really must get done today. Bob says I whinge whinge whinge all day. I would like to contradict him, though I'm afraid it's true. But I'm not the type of person to say 'I'm fine thanks,' just out of politeness/habit, when folk ask me how I am. The result is that they tend to get an earful of stressed outpourings.

So here's to a little bit of slacking which makes life worth living again - and to beautiful photographs which takes me some place else. Not that I don't like working on my paper or being at Keble - I love both (I just wish I had more time!).

0 comments: